Diamond Grip Traction Device
As low as $54.99
Constructed of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft cable, the Yaktrax Diamond Grip provides aggressive traction in winter walking conditions. Patented Diamond Beads grip in all directions and remain elastic in sub-zero temperatures.
Yaktrax Diamond Grip provides aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from boilerplate ice to backcountry snow and everything in between. Made of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft cable, the patented Diamond Beads have biting edges that grip in all directions. The bead assemblies are riveted to a tough rubber sling which remains elastic in sub-zero temperatures. Diamond Grips are also self-clearing, so there is no snow or ice buildup.
- Durable traction cleats fit over shoes and boots to provide superior traction on snow and ice on all surfaces
- Patented Diamond Beads are made from case-hardened steel alloy strung on steel aircraft cable; hundreds of biting edges grip in all directions
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and secure even in sub-zero temperatures; easy to put on and take off; comfortable for prolonged use
- Beads swivel independently, preventing buildup of snow and ice making them ideal for transitioning between surfaces like gravel, dirt, and concrete
- Available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL to fit most shoes and boots, including insulated footwear
|Implus LLC will replace defective parts within 90 days of the date purchased if the product is returned to the address listed, postage prepaid, along with proof of purchase. In no event shall the seller be liable for incidental or consequential damages. The warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use are limited to use of this product as a traction augmentation device on outdoor ice and packed snow.