Run Traction Device
As low as $44.99
Designed by runners, for runners, the Yaktrax Run ice traction cleats feature 3mm carbide steel spikes for reliable toe-off, and 1.4 mm steel coils for flexible landing on the heel. With 360 degrees of unbeatable traction, you will run naturally on packed snow and ice.
The Yaktrax Run ice traction cleats are designed for runners, by runners. Run naturally on packed snow and ice with the Yaktrax Run's combination of 3mm carbide steel spikes for reliable toe-off and 1.4mm steel coils for flexible landing on the heel, providing 360 of unbeatable traction. Continue your training during the winter as you would in any other season. The Yaktrax Run can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 degrees Fahrenheit. For oversized shoes or boots, Yaktrax recommends purchasing one size larger than your normal shoe size.
- Rubber foot frame with formed-toe and over-foot straps secures the runner's foot in the device.
- Made of combination of 3mm carbide-steel spikes, and 1.4mm stainless-steel coils to provide unbeatable traction
- Spike plates reduce pressure points under the foot
- Reflective heel tab and performance strap offers safety
- Anatomic right/left design
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F.
|Terrain||Packed Snow, Ice|
|Shoe Size||Women's 15.5+/Men's 14+|