Diamond Go Traction Footwear
As low as $39.99
The Diamond Go is a low-profile, incredibly portable, and easy-to-use footwear traction enhancer that features the unrivaled versatility of Yaktrax’s patented Diamond bead technology. This makes it an ideal choice for enhancing your footwear’s grip, thereby mitigating slips and falls, when walking over ice-covered sidewalks, hiking on snow-packed trails, and striding across winter slush. Simple to slip onto most any pair of shoes or boots and convenient enough to take or store anywhere, the Diamond Go is always ready to go.
Need some extra grip when faced with snowy and icy terrain? Meet the Diamond Go, our most portable, easy-to-use, and effective footwear traction enhancer for all types of cold weather-induced walking challenges. It features the unrivaled versatility of our patented Diamond bead technology, which combines the ice-biting effectiveness of spiky crampons with the steadfastness akin to our pioneering coil technology that stabilizes your stride across packed snow. Each case-hardened, diamond-shaped alloy bead sports a multi-faceted design, creating several micro contact points that bite into icy surfaces, all without the need for large spikes that can create pressure points underneath your feet when walking on firm surfaces like paved sidewalks or hard-packed dirt trails. Instead, the low-profile, repeating pattern of the Diamond beads distributes your body weight evenly across the contact points, improving stability over packed snow and slushy surfaces and creating a comfortable feel underfoot that won’t inhibit your natural gait. The Diamond Go’s durable, flexible heel strap and nylon toe strap are exceptionally easy to secure over all types of footwear, even for those with limited dexterity. It’s perfect for quick trips across slippery or unstable terrain to walk your dog, grab some groceries, stroll through the park, or venture out for a day hike. The Diamond Go’s compact design, along with its included carrying case, makes it convenient to slip inside a pocket, small bag or purse, or store inside your vehicle, so you’ll always be ready to go.
- For quickly and easily enhancing your footwear’s grip and stability in cold weather-induced walking challenges such as icy sidewalks, slushy surfaces, and packed snow, the Diamond Go features Yaktrax’s patented Diamond bead technology for unrivaled versatility in stabilizing your stride across any terrain, all while effortlessly attaching to nearly any shoe or boot.
- The Diamond Go is the most compact, portable, and easy-to-use footwear traction enhancer that utilizes Yaktrax’s patented Diamond bead technology. Combining the effectiveness of sharp, spiky crampons on ice-covered surfaces with the stability on packed snow and slush inspired by Yaktrax’s pioneering coil technology, the Diamond Go offers unrivaled versatility for improving your grip and mitigating slips and falls on both icy and snowy ground surfaces.
- Yaktrax’s patented Diamond bead technology creates a low-profile platform that’s comfortable underfoot and won’t inhibit your natural gait, all while delivering versatile, superior traction over both icy and snowy terrain.
- Patented Diamond beads are strung together with aircraft-grade steel cable, and are paired with Yaktrax’s tried and true chain link connections, for exceptional durability.
- The Diamond Go is revolutionary in its simplicity, with a durable heel strap that slips effortlessly around most any footwear, all while staying flexible in freezing conditions. Combined with a nylon toe strap that applies just as easily, the Diamond Go provides a supportive fit for quick hikes, walks around town, outside chores, and more.
- About 10 inches x 4 inches x 1.75 inches
- The Diamond Go is lightweight, compact, and folds up into a conveniently portable size. Secure in its included carrying case, it slips easily into a coat pocket, purse, or glove box, making it easily deployable when encountering challenging walking conditions and ensuring you’re always ready to go.
|Shoe Size||Women's 5-7.5/Men's 4-6.5|